Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And Now For Something Completely Different:

...it's time for a quick update.

~ DC in December never fails to surprise me. After spending the better part of 30 years here (wow... what a concept...) you would think I'd be used to the lack of consistent weather. But no, this is not the case. I was freezing cold this weekend, but pleasantly surprised by the light snowfall on Saturday night. Shivered at work today. But tomorrow, it will be in the upper 50's, and there's a chance of rain.

~ Ah, Facebook. Thank you for letting me know that the Nice Jewish Doctor is "now in a relationship". Because I think the boy deserves someone who doesn't feel obliged to go out with him, someone who really cares about him.

~ Why am I feeling so generous to this shmuck? Well, I have recently found myself "In a Relationship", as well. (No, my Facebook status will not change.) And yes, I was hinting at this in an earlier post, when things were starting to develop. Just in case you were wondering.

~ Work is very strange right now. Things are fine for me (i.e. my job is safe, my department is still intact) but there's just been too much change in a very short period of time.

~ This city is going to be un-fucking-BELIEVABLE during Obama's inaguration. (I can't wait!)I could devote several posts to the news stories we see every day about how many people will be here, how we should all walk into the city since the Metro will be a mess, et cetera.

For example, one of my favorites: D.C. Bars Open 24 Hours...
blog comments powered by Disqus