Instead, I present a semi-complete list of my weekend's activities:
- Driving for approximately four hours in the rain on Friday evening to pick up my sister from Dulles airport, drive her to our parent's in the 'burbs, then drive back into the city, pick up my boyfriend at work and take us home for the evening.
- Dressing up with my sister on Saturday evening, with a bottle of iced-tea flavored vodka nearby, for her (first of several) birthday celebration.
- Cursing the torrential rain and my sudden lack of umbrellas.
- Unintentionally, and ridiculously, sliding around (and falling down) on the lovely wood floors at my boyfriend's apartment, because my boots had no traction.
- Texting and Twittering with various friends - including some who were at the party - about the party.
- Hostessing until 2am, at which point I fell asleep fully clothed.
- Having a late brunch with my sister over the Washington Post and mimosas.
- Going out to dinner with my family on Sunday night.