Monday, November 23, 2009

Dark and Stormy

Inspired by a post that my friend Ali had written on her blog, I'd written a lengthy description of one of my neighbors. But my need for repeated editing has left it in draft form.

So, I'll take this opportunity to introduce you, fair reader, to my new cat, Stormy:



I adopted him yesterday! He came with that name, and I decided its short for Dark And Stormy. He's about a year and a half old, and so far has been very shy; he's found creative hiding places all over my small apartment and seems to find my overstuffed closet the best place of all. (He went back into that particular hidey-hole after this photo was taken.) But he did decide to be social around 5am, which was appreciated.... even if it was 2 hours before my alarm clock went off.
blog comments powered by Disqus