Sunday, October 12, 2008

who doesn't love a long weekend

My office is observing Columbus Day tomorrow, so I have more time this weekend to goof off than usual. And, yes, goofing off is how I spend most of my weekends; I try to run errands and do other responsible, adult-like things during the week so I can make the most of my free time. Of course, there are weeks when I'm too tired after work to even think of getting groceries, but this past week was not one of those.

ANYHOW... I like to keep something amusing in my G-chat status during the week for my friends. In light of the fact that I don't have work tomorrow, and am not likely to be online chatting, I thought I would share a few of the entertaining items I have recently found:

EepyBird's Sticky Note experiment from Eepybird on Vimeo.


9 Reasons Not To Date a T-Rex

The Sherman Foundation: Some loser douchebag's phone messages to a girl

-----------------------
Enjoy, pass along, share your own favorites, and, by all means, please tell me if they're not nearly funny enough to keep in my collection of "funny stuff".

I'm off to curl up with one of the books I'm reading, American Wife (which I highly recommend, even if you didn't like her previous book, Prep.):


blog comments powered by Disqus