Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy 101 Award


This is my first blog award! I'm really and truly honored! Many, many thanks to the amazing Pure Gold Lady for giving me this award. She's an inspiring woman and an excellent writer, so go check out her blog if you haven't already! (And if you have already....well, go back and do it again.)

This award comes with the following rules, which I am pleased to follow:
1. When you receive this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners.

10 Things That Make Me Happy
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Being outside on a warm spring day
4. Taking a nap
5. A good glass of white wine
6. Laughing
7. Goofing off with my friends
8. Good hair days
9. Spending time with my sister
10. My wonderful, silly cat (and yes, of course I had to include Stormy in this list)

The 10 Bloggers To Whom I Am Passing This Award
1. Jessph @ Consume or Consumed
2. PrincessQ @ DCPrincessQ
3. Ali @ Holden It Together
4. Doctor G @ Memoirs from a Mind on Fire
5. May @ mayk all day every day.
6. Flan @ La Bonne Flaneuse
7. Rachel @ RachelSmiles
8. Maxie @ i hate so much...
9. FloridaGirlinDC @ adventures of a florida girl in dc...
10. LiLu @ Livit, Luvit

I'm awarding these bloggers because some have made me laugh; others have made me think; and still others have made me envy their closets. But all of them have inspired me and my blogging.
blog comments powered by Disqus